Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Managment Workcenter - authorization for multi client

piotr_krzywdzinski2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

How can authorize users not to see all requests in Incident Management Workcenter (situation when I have service desk for many clients)? Regardless of installation bases for which they are related they can see all requests when they use option Queries in Incident Manag. Workcenter. Option Queries allowes to search through all service requests, no matter who is performing this search. My aim is to restrict access in Queries for searching only through clients installed bases. I donu2019t want clients to see each others requests. I haven't found any authorization object for that. How can I accomplish such goal?

Best regards

Piotr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> How can authorize users not to see all requests in Incident Management Workcenter (situation when I have service desk for many clients)? Regardless of installation bases for which they are related they can see all requests when they use option Queries in Incident Manag. Workcenter. Option Queries allowes to search through all service requests, no matter who is performing this search. My aim is to restrict access in Queries for searching only through clients installed bases. I donu2019t want clients to see each others requests. I haven't found any authorization object for that. How can I accomplish such goal?

Hi Piotr,

As a first hint.

Queries and reports are visible for "Message Processors", which is controlled by authorization CRM_TXT_ID 15.

See thread

Best regards,

Ruediger

piotr_krzywdzinski2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your fast answer.

Unfornatelly I think this doesn't solve my problem. I want to give my customers opportunity to use Queries options, so they can search through their requests using diffrent search criteria. But to do that I need to use some autrhorization, so for example customer X and Y don't see each others requests.

Regards

Piotr