Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD system has not been assigned ? :-(

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This is an easy question for SRM gurus 😃

I need to send the PO in format XML to the vendors (using XI). When I try to send a PO I can see this error message in "Issue Purchase Order" option menu.

Information Date: 13.06.2006 Time: 10:19:38

Information Processing BBP_PO_SEND_XML Is Started

Error An SLD system has not been assigned to logical system SRDCLNT120

Error Action could not be successfully executed

Could anybody give me any help about this ? I have searched in sdn and oss without success =(

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

What additional steps did you take resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Russell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

In sxmb_moni(SRM system) , integration engine configuration , have you mentioned the integration server,

It should be mentioned as dest://XI_system

XI_sytem : refers to RFC to XI system of type HTTP Connection to ABAP System.

if this is fine,check sxmb_moni --> Monitor for Processed XML messages in your XI system and check if you any inbound message and if you are able to see any error.

Best Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

XML flow won't work alone, by magic. There is a minimum of configuration to do.

Your XI customizing is incomplete.

One central component in XI is the System Landscape Directory (SLD). Here you have to define all business & technical systems involved in your XI business processes.

This is a prerequisite to start to customize XI repository (interface/recipient determination, etc...).

Look at XI config guides for SRM.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Christophe,

That's exactly the point, the XI guy configured the system (xi) according to document "CCMConfig10_01_05.pdf".

So, he said the system is complete, but obviously something is missing in XI or in SRM. Well... in fact, he activated just the CCM business scenario in XI.

For that reason when I try to upload an XML Catalog file everything works well.

So, for PO sending we need another XI business scenario ?

Thank you guys !

Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

The SAP XI content for SAP Catalog Content Management is not part of the standard SRM Server XI content.

So you will have to install the XI content "SAP SRM Server 5.0".

For config guide, there is no one specific for XML PO output. But look at Service procurement guide (ServiceProcurementNEW.pdf), there's a lot on XI. And also in the "old" SRM 3.0 Supplier Enablement guide.

Rgds

Christophe

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I just talked with the XI guy, he'll activate the 2 scenarios in the SRM XI Content: Plan Driven & Service Procurement.

I hope this action would solve the problem, Ill let you know in a few hours 😃

Thank you !

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

can you give us a feed back ?

I thought to something else: in "Define backend system", there is a column for SLD:

In the column SLD ID, enter the name of the associated system in the SAP System Landscape Directory (SLD). Prerequisite: The technical name of the local EBP system is entered in the SLD. Make this setting for

The local Enterprise Buyer system if you exchange documents via the SAP Exchange Infrastructure (XI). The ID of the local EBP system is located in the SAP Landscape Directory (or LCR). Example: PJC_CLIENT_300

Rgds

Christophe

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

- The bad one is that we double-checked our pdf guides and nothing, we have the same error =(

- The good one is that you're right...that column is empty. 😃

Im at home right now, but Ill try that in a few hours at office.

Thanks a lot man! Ill let you know the results.

Kind regards,

Diego

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe, my feedback:

A) In "Define backend system", I entered the XI alias name defined in tx: SLDAPICUST

B) Now the process doesnt throw any error in SRM, but the PO document is not arriving to XI neither =(

My questions are:

1. Should I put that alias in that field ? Or should I put the SLD server name? Should be an RFC conn name to XI?

2. Should I do anything additional to point 1? For example: in tx. SLBBP_RFCDEST the PO scenario is directed to "BBP_XML_PO". Should I made a change on this ?

Thanks for your help !

Best regrads,

Diego

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Any help with this ? 😃

Thank you !!!

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Have you defined yr logical systems.

(you have not mentioned which technical scenario you are using but i assume it's extended classic.)

Have you defined logical systems and assign them to clients (trans SALE) ?

For all config settings refer

PDP - supplier intigration config guide ,link

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/ibc

BR

Dinesh

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

You're right, Im using extended scenario (SRM 4.0).

I have defined the logical systems in ALE.. but I cant understand how should I assign the SLD system to the SRDCLNT120 (My SRM Dev client) ?

pd: Ill take a look of that config guides also..

Thank you !!!

Kind regards,

Diego