cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am practicing webdynpro abap. how to run webdynpro application. any settings need to run web browser...

Thanks & reagards,

ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saket_abhyankar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure following things are done properly:

1) Server details are maintained in the host file i.e. maintain server entry in the host file. To access host file:

goto start-> run-> enter 'drivers' -> etc-> open 'hosts' file in word pad and maintain host file entry in it

2) Proxy settings are up to date: for this

i) open internet explorer

ii) goto Tools-> Internet Options-> Connections-> LAN Settings-> Advanced->

iii) add link of application in 'Exceptions' part

Regards,

Saket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

goto start-> run-> enter 'drivers' -> etc-> open 'hosts' file in word pad and maintain host file entry in it

in this hosts file what i need to maintain ...

can u explain detail.. like any path...

Regards,

ram

saket_abhyankar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the server details in the host file. Server details are:

IP address of the server and server name.

I think server name appears in the link of Web Dynpro for ABAP application. (I am not sure about this)

You can get server details from your basis person

Regards,

Saket.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> You need to maintain the server details in the host file. Server details are:

> IP address of the server and server name.

> I think server name appears in the link of Web Dynpro for ABAP application. (I am not sure about this)

> You can get server details from your basis person

>

> Regards,

>

> Saket.

I see this suggestion a lot on the forums, but this isn't normal to have to maintain the hosts file. This is really only necessary if you are running the Trial edition or running an IDES on local workstation. In a normal corporate environement, this shouldn't be necessary. In the corporate environement, the URL of the ABAP AS should be placed into DNS just like any other server in your environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

Even I too facing this problem.

What exceptions i have to add in proxy server.

I have created the entry in "hosts" file.

Thanks in advance

regards,

Suresh Kumar

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

After updating the host file entry you need to activate the web dynpro service in SICF T-code.

Search for activating Wed Dynpro service in SICF t-code

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

In my system , webdynpro service has been activated.(along with bc,public,sap services also activated)

Even I have checked through SICF.

I got error while testing the zz_railway_test program from SE80. Here it ss

-

-

Path: http://apwn0003:8003/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_railway_test?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-client=8...

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://apwn0003:8003/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_railway_test was not called due to an error.

Note

 The following error text was processed in the system CSB : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (apwn0003 statt apwn0003.).

 The error occurred on the application server apwn0003_CSB_03 and in the work process 0 .

 The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

 The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Method: LATE_CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

 If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system CSB in transaction ST22.

 If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server apwn0003_CSB_03 in transaction SM21.

 If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server apwn0003_CSB_03 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

 If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 800 -u: SAPUSER -l: E -s: CSB -i: apwn0003_CSB_03 -w: 0 -d: 20100412 -t: 132539 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

-

-

Here SID:CSB

System Name:apwn0003

System No:03

Regards,

Suresh Kumar

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please refer to below doc's

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The SAP Documented prerequisites (most all of which are server side configuration) for using Web Dynpro ABAP are listed here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/43/e86de5008b4d9ae10000000a155369/frameset.htm