Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Issue

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have maintained rebate(material rebate) condition type for my pricing procedure but the concern is its not fetching any values in the billing documents despite maintaining condition records for the same......when I started exploring the aggrement, system throws a msg saying sales volume is not current.Moreover is gone through the forum threads through which I am not getting the exact reason why its happening...few experts suggested that rebate's new peocedure has to be activated,which I am unaware again.Could anyone help me out in getting the exact reason and also explain what for the procedure is maintained?

Also I tried changing the procedure as independent sales volume to overlook this issue but system prompted me to change few more controls like "fixed qty sud be maintained" & "rebate should no tbe corrected"...what relevance those controls has with the rebate procedure?.....

Thanks in advance

S Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Go to T-code > OMO1-> goto the structure S136 -

> change the update type (Put the cursor on S136 and then click on detail) --> Save

Also run the transaction VBOF.

Hope this helps,

Regards

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 26, 2010 12:06 PM

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply....to which update I need to change?....currently its showing synchronous updating.....whats the purpose of this step?...... so always this step has to performed if rebate is there in our business process?.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

If its showing synchronous updating then that ok, No need to change it.

Now go to your billing document and change the billing date as today and save the document.

After that run the T-code VBOF with required inputs.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Rebates must be activated in customer master data , sales org , and billing type.

Rebate condtion types should be maintianed in the princing procedure with requirement 24,

In VKOA Maintain the GL Accounts both for rebates and accurals,

In VBO1 Maintain the codition records and maintain the materila for settlement.

Thanks,

Phani

Edited by: phanik2503 on Feb 26, 2010 7:17 AM