cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PERFORMACE issuses..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Can anyone explani me the what are the performance constraints in a scenario like FILE TO FILE r FILE TO IDOC r JDBC TO RFC etc.

Kindly explain me with an example for the above scenarios.

Give links to references.

Thanks,

Srinivas Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRINIVAS SEARCH IN SDN,IF YOU UNABLE TO HIT PERFECT LINK THEN LET ME KNOW*

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I not able to find it in sdn. probably iam not searching with good key word. Kindly provide me links.

Thanks,

Srinivas Reddy.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Performance is depend many factors,

1)the Size of the message, if less size message will process faster than big messages, but to handle with large size messages you have to implement best design approach, its purely depend on your business case.

2)When you work with JDBS scenarios, if you are performing mass data operations it cause performance issue, so alternative is use Store procedures .

Suppose if you are selecting data from multiple tables using select query, its cause performance issue some times, so better approach is develop intermediate table in ,and execute select statement DB level, then select data from Intermediate table. Some times its good approach.

3) When you work with RFC scenarios, RFC adapter supporting Load balancing concepts, it also improve the peformace, when you updating multiple BAPI tables.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Find below mentioned link related with Performance issues.