cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST Condition amount needs to be exclude in the returns scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirment in pricing.

When customer return the goods , after 6 months of good issued.

The Tax amount shold be bared by the customer himself.

So i need exclude or taking ZERO for all condition types which are tax (MWST) related , when customer return the goods.

Only after 6 months the goods are getting as returns then only the tax should be exclude.

Thanks in advance,

Phani

Edited by: phanik2503 on Feb 26, 2010 6:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

If the pricing procedure for your return order is different,then the MWST condition record maintain as zero.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT, JIgnsa,

The tax condtion (MWST) amount should be bared by the company , if the goods are gettings as returns before 6 months of the goods issue date.

If the difference date is goods receipt and goods issue date is more than 6 months , the tax amount should be bared by the customer.

Thanks,

PHANI

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want system so automatically check the date difference (which is less than or more than six months) then develop a routine with help of ABAPer & assign the same to your Pricing Procedure against MWST Condition Type.

This routine will first check whether the document is Returns or not. If yes then it will check the date difference.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I agree with Mr. Mheta, If you want to do as per the basis of date difference then go for development.

But if you want to do it manualy then first user check the date difference and then change the tax classification, if required.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 26, 2010 11:42 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As per my suggestion kindly activate the user exit in the program MV45afzz with the below logic

if vbak-auart = 'RE'

lv_pos = sy-tabix.

loop at xkomv where koaid = 'D'.

lv_kdatu = xkomv-kdatu + 180.

If lv_kdatu < sy-datum.

xkomv-kwert = 0.

modify xkomv index sy-tabix. "Modify Tax value

endif.

endloop.

endif.

by doing above sytem exclude tax value , it will not add& post into accounts

Kindly check the code with abaper

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the solution for your scenario can be manual calculation of your price rather than the automatic calculation of your price by the system, set the priority for manual and do the necessarry logic for calculating the pricing in voK0 transaction.

Regards

Vignesh.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

While creating Returns Documents (Returns Order), go to Item Details - BIlling Document Tab.

Here there are Tax Classification Boxes. Remoce the Tax Indicators from this Boxes & MWST ot others Conditions will not appear in Pricing...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta