cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating NWDS from SP03-SP05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to update the NWDS for NWDI from SP03 to SP05. I did not find any specific procedure for this any where. Please let me know how to update NWDS and from where should I down load this (I mean Path on market place). I have downloaded the SP05 and installed directly on SP03 and the installation is completed but it is not displaying the version when I navigate it from Help tab.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Edited by: Pradeep Bompally on Feb 26, 2010 6:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check http://service.sap.com/support and download from Downloads ->Support Packages and Patches - >Entry by Application Group -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NETWEAVER -- SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 -> Entry by Component --> Developer Studio

Regards,

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koti Reddy,

Thanks for giving the path, actually I have downloaded the patch, I am unable to figure out how to patch it. If I am SP03 can I directly download the SP05 for NW DEVELOPER STUDIO 7.01 and installed on SP03 or do I need to uninstall the present SP03 from Add/Remove programs and install the new version?

-Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed it correctly. I found the update procedure on the SP stack Guide. So what I did is correct.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Answers (0)