cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Field make visible in Shopping cart in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added a Custom field to Shopping Cart line item level through IMG. I have added a Custom filed at IMG , Configure Custom Fields -> Define Customer Display fileds at ITem level, I have added my field to Appended Structure and Save it. Then I went to Portal SHopping Cart screen Item level I am not able to see my field. What are the next steps missed to appear my custom field on Portal Shopping cart Screen?

I appreciate your help!!

Thanks,

Monica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

I am facing the same issue. Could you share us that how you resolved the issue ?

Regards,

Arunkumar

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to "Configure Field Control" just under the "Configure Customer Fields" in IMG. You see the Field control setting like visible, enabled and required.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields on Item Level

I follow the above path and click on it. I am seeing two activities: 1) Metadata for Fields on Item Level 2) Default Metadata for Fields in Items that do not (yet) Exist

I choose first one 1)Metadata for Fields on Item Level , Selected Business Object BUS2121 and Stru Field Name my custom column , Field Enabled and Visible is Checked and Save it. Still its not showing up in the Portal Screen. Do I need to fill any other fields Like Bus Obj Sub Type, Tans Type,Item Type?

I tried 2) Default Metadata for Fields in Items that do not (yet) Exist*

one also with same above process. Still its not showing up in the Portal Screen.

Am I missing anything? Still do I need do anything?

Thanks for your help!!

Thanks,

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do I need to fill any other fields Like Bus Obj Sub Type, Tans Type,Item Type?

From my past experience, YES, you'd need to, especially the item type, i.e. MATL, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you enter Dynamic Customer Class and Dynamic Customer Methods for the customer field?

Thanks,

Jagadish