cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Shopping Cart Detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I create a shopping cart with an item and save it.

I modify it by adding a second item.

In the Badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI~BBP_SC_CHANGE :

I try to get the old data of my Shopping Cart by using the MF BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL in order to compare it with the

entry parameters table "IT_ITEM".

In the table output table ITEM of the MF BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL, I have not the old data of my shopping cart ... Changes are yet applyed.

Is it normal ? What is the method to get the old value of my shopping cart ?

(Initial requirement is : Restart the workflow when add/Remove Item in a Shopping Cart)

Version Component : SRM 5.00

Thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have succeed to retieve all data of new/old shopping cart and Purchase order in the badi Doc_change.

(Executing MF BBP_PD_SC_GET_DETAIL in new task to retrieve old data of my SC)

New problem is :

When I have an order in status "Ordered" and When I modify it, the workflow is restart in all case without pass in Secur Badi.

I passed in Secure Badi only when my order is in status "In approval ... ".

It is possible to pass in Secure Badi everytime ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, I yet see the BBP_WFL_SECURITY personalization key.

The problem is, I don't know what I can personalize (or see) restarting conditions applied for level 3 of BBP_WFL_SECURITY.

Could you help me to personalize conditions?

Cases that I want check :

Case of Shopping Cart :

- Add/Remove Item.

- Increase Total Value.

- Modify description of item.

- Modify imputation of item.

Case of PO :

- Increase Total Value.

- Modify description of item.

Thx.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

> (Initial requirement is : Restart the workflow when add/Remove Item in a Shopping Cart)

How about setting BBP_WFL_SECURITY value? Is it not enough?

Please check the BBP_WFL_SECURITY personalization key in personalization tab of PFCG or SU01 transaction.

BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI is also available.

No authorization

Changes to the document are not allowed while it is being approved.

Low

Changes can be made to the document. The approval workflow is restarted after every change.

Medium

Changes can be made to the document. After every change, the approval workflow either continues or is restarted.

The system evaluates the start conditions and restarts the workflow if a new approval is required as a result of the change. If this is not the case, the approval workflow continues.

High

Changes can be made to the document. The current approval process always continues. A new approval workflow is not started when the document is changed.

Regards,

Masa