cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Pop-up to confirm' window in full screen mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

In a SAP standard WDA application on clicking a link the application calls a pop-up(create_popup_to_confirm) window centered on the screen. I need to open the pop upwindow in full-screen mode. Changing/increasing size is not acceptable. Is this possible for pop-up window? If so , can you please help?

Highly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

POP Up window is a type of MODAL Window ( child window ) and it can't be launched in full screen mode.

However you can give parameters WINDOW_WIDTH = '100%' and WINDOW_HEIGHT = '100%' to maximize its width and heigth but still it will be contained inside parent window.

Regards

Manas Dua

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for your valuable response.

I will try them out and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

refer the note :1003826

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap/support/notes/1003826 ..

u will not be able to set the size of your modal window ..

one thing u can do is to set the size (height and width ) in ROOTUIELEMENT of the popup view...

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I tested with parameters window_height and window_width of method create_pop_up_to_confirm and they seem to be working. I tested it on Netweaver 7.02 Release ( Maybe this feature is enabled ).

Also if you have to increase the height and widht of rootelement then you have to call method create_window to call an already existing view as Pop Up

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I tested with parameters window_height and window_width of method create_pop_up_to_confirm and they seem to be working. I tested it on Netweaver 7.02 Release ( Maybe this feature is enabled ).

yeah Manas .. it was with Netweaver 7.01 only they r not working .. search the SAP online help

Also if you have to increase the height and widht of rootelement then you have to call method create_window to call an already existing view as Pop Up

thats fine ..

regards,

amit