Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair service cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario is like this.

There are three companies. Say ABC, X123, Y789 and end user.

Now say there is a contract between ABC and X123 saying that all the parts sold by ABC company, services are provided by X123. And complaints comes from End user to the X123. Now X123 has an agreement with Y789 that they will provide the services asked by End user. Now X123 passes information to the Y789 and ask for the services to be provided for the end user.

Now in contract between ABC and X123 for services it may be 1000$

And for agreement between X123 and Y789 it is 600$

Now how to map this cycle.

Please guide me.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first up, is it an imaginary situation. from an enduser point of view he only deals with one company A when buying a product. Now A may ask B to do the service(and B in turn may ask C). However the user makes the agreement of buy / service only with A and not with B or C.

In your sap system also, you are only concerned with B if the company implementing SAP is A ie our client. We dont maintain the data of what B is doing with C as along our agreement ie between A and B is met.

The mapping of the sales / service agreeements is done between A and B in our ssystem.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my example I am implemanting for X123. Now what type of sales documents should I poses with Company ABC and Y789.

If I am not wrong, X123 company will have contract in place with ABC and End user. (Sales doc. type)

And X123 will have a Pur order with Y789.

If I am wrong please suggest me.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju