cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail: Maintain pricing conditions at general article level in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create a seasonal purchase order. In this purchase order I enter a general article with several variants. Is there a possibility to maintain pricing conditions at the header item level which will be copied to the variants.

NB: these surcharges and discounts, so they are not in the info record.

Kind regards,

Rudy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your issue can be solved with header condition.

Header Conditions are referring to entire document. You may not able to use automatic price determination for header condition.

A header condition can be a percentage or a fixed amount. If you define a header condition as a percentage markup or markdown, the defined percentage applies automatically for all document items. If the header condition is a fixed amount

and if this condition is not additionally flagged as a group condition, the condition amount of the header condition is assigned for each item.

Header conditions are created manually at header level in a purchasing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi D N,

Thank you for your answer. We were also considering this solution. Unfortunately this will not work if there are more then one generic article in the PO and the condition is only applicable to one of the generic articles,

Kind regards,

Rudy Zijp

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure on two generic article but it is working on prepack article where you assigned multiple generic article variants to one prepack structure. It is absolutely working fine whether it is apportion or addition to item level. Have thought on this.

Answers (0)