cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM Standard Analysis configuration missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am trying to activate the SAP WM Standard Analysis for Putaways/Stock Removals, but i am not sure what exactly the configuration reuired to do this.Can any one tell me what to do?

I want to activate the standard analysis for folowing

Stock placements/removals

Flows of quantities

Material placements/removals

Material flows

Movement types

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranathi,

These analyses are part of the Logistics Information System (LIS). They are based on so-called information structures, i.e. files with statistical data. The tool and its set-up is well documented in the SAP Library:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/bd/a140eb44d511d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm]

Best regards

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Christine ,

Thanks for your info.There is really bunch of configuration , i can see in IMG for LIS.Could you tell me what exactly the config that could trigger the updates in the standard analysis.The issue is when i execute the WM tcodes - MCL1,MCL5,MCL9 , no data being displayed.I am looking at several options in IMG which will enable to display data.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranathi,

As mentioned earlier, you don't need to actually "configure" anything if you just want to use standard infostructures as they are supplied by SAP. The programmes you find under "Application-Specific Setup of Statistical Data" initialise existing infostructures. The IMG documentation for these programmes describes in detail under which conditions this initialisation is necessary and how it is to be done. From your last mail I understand that you checked in transaction OMO9 that the updating of the relevant infostructures is active. If not, you could that now.

Further remote diagnosis will probably be difficult.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranathi,

The info structures you need for the standard analyses in WM are supplied by SAP. Unless you want to change them, you don't need to configure anything. You can find all info structures available in your system in the IMG under "Logistics General > Logistics Information System (LIS) > Reporting > Standard Analyses > Change Settings". An alternative is the General Checking Tool for LIS (transaction code MCSCHECK). WM analyses can be found under in different applications. The info structure S090, for example, in application 03, is the source for the analysis carried out using transaction code MCL1(Putways/Stock Removals), S091 for MCL5 (Flow of Quantities) and so on. Please check whether these info structures have been imported into your client.

Best regards,

Christiane

Edited by: Christiane Schnellenbach on Mar 1, 2010 6:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chrstene,

I checked the Tcode MCSCHECK and found few errors (Red lights) for Info str S090 and S091.Does this cause as the data not being dsiplayed? For example, here is the error dsiplay in the MCSCHECK tcode.

Unit O1 : No DDIC Information for source field MCEKPO - OIMEINS

Unit O2 : No DDIC Information for source field MCMSEG - OIMSEHI1

What exactly do you mean by importing the Info str to the client ? I can see these structure available in OMON tocde (above path suggested by you).Am i really missing anything ?

I really appreciate your time

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions?

I am running MCL1, MCL5, MCL9 and getting messgae 'No data exists for chosen selection' Can any one probide me info what exactly i am missing in the cinfiguration ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to setup data into your Information structures.

Go to SPRO - LIS- Data Basis - Information Structures -Tools - Setup of statistical Data -Aplication Specific Setup of Statistical Data- Perform Setup Warehouse Management

This will setup historical data.

You need also to activate update of Info Structures from now on.

This is done underSPRO - LIS .......... Updating - Updating Cotrol - Settings Warehouse and Shipping

Info structures you are interrested in are S090, S091.

Regards

Mariusz

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see there are four options hear in menu - Logistics Information System (LIS)>Logistics Data Warehouse>Data Basis>Setup of Statistical Data>Application-Specific Setup of Statistical Data>Perform Setup - Warehouse Management

Setup: Copy/delete versions

Warehouse CO setup: Material documents

Warehouse CO setup: Transfer orders

LIS/setup/log

Should I create a new version or copy version in Setup: Copy/delete versions? It is also asking for Copying method.What exact the config to be done in the above nodes.

In the update control i am selecting Inventory Controlling / Warehouse Management and selecting the info structures S090, S091 to update the parameters(As daily and asynchronous updating ).

Still the issue persists.

I am missing any other configuration,I really appreciate your help.

Edited by: pranathi728 on Mar 3, 2010 9:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Do set up for:

Warehouse CO setup: Material documents

and

Warehouse CO setup: Transfer orders

Read IMG documentation under Setup Statistical Data for details.

2. About updating - Try to use U1 - Sychronous update.

When you done - do some Warehouse movement and check if it is visible in your report.

BR

Mariusz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, it worked.