cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completing value contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem about the completion of value contracts.

I have defined that the document type that releases these contracts is a ZOR sales order document type. Is this correct or I should use WA Rel. to Value Contr. document type?

I have chose as completion rule of both WKC and WKN item categories (for WK1 and WK2 contracts) the E rule u201CItem is completed after full target value is referencedu201D

Also at the copy control between ZOR-WK1 and ZOR-WK2 , I have set the field Update document flow to u201CXu201D.

I create a sales order with reference to a value contract and I reference there the full value of the contract. After that, the released value of the contract has been filled in correctly with the target value, but the status of the contract instead of u201Ccompletedu201D, it remains u201Copenu201D.

Please let me know if there is something I can do about it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katerina,

Go to VA42 --> In overview screen --> Click at "Enviroment" (Menu) --> Status Overview

It will show you the exact reason why your contract is still open.

By the way, please check your billing plan also, is there any line open?

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks MT .

I checked the Status Overview and it says that

Current hdr status : not referenced

Current item status: not refernced

referense status: not referenced 0 km2 referenced 0 km2 open

I think it expects for quantity to be referenced so as to be completed, instead of value that is the correct thing to be referenced for completion.

Any ideas of what I should do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katerina,

Go to th same status over view screen.

Open the tree for header and item, after that analyse one by one that which item has not been delivered.

The item which is ot delivered, just delivered it and the it will show you the completed status.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is only one material at the value contract. I ve created the delivery and the invoice for the value contract . Their status is "completed", and that of the contract remains "open".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katerina,

Please go to T-code VOV7 --> Select your item category --> click on "Details" --> Check the feild "Completion Rule"

Please see what is in the feild, it should be A or B or C but its should not be Blank.

I suggest make it as E -->Item is completed after full target value is referenced

Please check and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Mar 1, 2010 7:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but I have already set that rule at the item categories WKN and WKC