cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic delivery and billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

could any one light me how to create an automatic delivery and billing from the sales order?

i want to create the sales order , delivery and billing at the same time when creating the sales order

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Automatic delivery is easy, Just go to VOV8--> choose your order type > detail> Put the cross in feild "Immediate delivery"

But gor picking, PGI and Billing you have to manually.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i run a job after creating the sales order to to delivery , Picking, PGI and billing ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Yes you can.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you advice me how to create this job ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Follow the steps given below,

1st you have to create a variant

IN VF06 --> Give your required inputs like your sales org --> click at save --> On next screen --> in the billing date from --> in selection variable --> Choose option Dynamic date --> save it

Now you can see your variant

VF06 --> GOTO (Menu) --> Varian --> Display

Then go to SM36 --> give the required inputs like Job name, priority --> status should be sheduled --> Enter --> give the program name (You can find the program name through VF06 --> click at system(Menu) --> status) --copy that program name and paaste in the pop screen ---> then enter your variant --> your batch job has been created --> come back and click at "start conditions" --> save and test it

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Answers (0)