cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected Shopping Cart cannot be changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing an issue with rejected shopping cart. Rejected shopping cart cannot be changed. Change button is visible but after clicking, it shows all the fields in display mode. Do you know if there is any OSS note for this issue for the support pack- SAPKIBKT14 ( SRM 5.0)?

Thanks for help

Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Can you clarify/check a couple of things please:

Is the entire cart rejected or just one item?

Is there a workitem in the inbox of the requester to accept the changes?

Are you trying to change the cart via inbox or check status?

Do you have the status 'in your inbox' for the cart?

If not, then please check the workflow log for any red lights. (SWI6)

Sometimes this problem occurs if the requestor is not assigned as an agent for the task i.e. the 'accept changes' task. You should see the number of this task in the workflow log and can check the agent assignment.

Let me know what you find or if you need further detail.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the entire cart rejected or just one item?-> Entire cart rejected

Is there a workitem in the inbox of the requester to accept the changes? -> There is no work item in the inbox of requestor to accept changes. There is no Accept changes button either in the check status transaction

Are you trying to change the cart via inbox or check status?-> Via Check status

Do you have the status 'in your inbox' for the cart?-> No status in the Approval inbox. But under Messages it shows- Mail: Shopping cart 1000001582 was Rejected

If not, then please check the workflow log for any red lights. (SWI6)-> No red lights in SWI6. Everything is green

This is what it shows-> (Sub)workflow created->No errors

SWD_API_ADHOC_EXTENSION_STORE-> No errors

Work Item Submitted for Execution->No errors

Work Item Submitted for Execution->No errors

Regards

Kapil

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Could you send me some screen shots of your workflow technical log please? SWI6 -> select workflow -> list with technical details -> click on the printer icon.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell me how do I attach a screenshot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siobhan,

I could able to check the log and found that agent is not assigned. This is the error log which system is displaying in SWi6->

Agent determination for step '0000000388' failed

Result of agent resolution does not agree with agents of task

Regards

Kapil

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

It looks like the requestor is not an agent for the task to accept the changes. In the technical workflow log if you click on the line which shows the task and then go to : extras -> technical data. Here you will see the task ID. This is the task that you need to change the agent assignment for. You can go to the task directly from this screen ... Extras -> Display Task.

Or you can do this by going to PFTC, display standard task e.g. 10008126 (without the TS)

Additional Data -> Agent Assignment -> Maintain -> Attributes ->

Select radio button 'General Task'. Then retest.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank very much. It is resolved.

Answers (0)