cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprinting in SOLMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to make clear about the SOLMAN gives functions to create and lead blueprints. I have created a project, configured properly assigning logical components. I have create the right structure of the documentation within TX solar01 and solar02. Everything works smoothly.

However I have a question regarding the real work environmet. Does it mean that all the real members of the project should have an access to SOLMAN and there must be created usernames for everyone of them. And that is the way it works for blueprinting in SOLMAN.

Or there is a possibility to distribute the links of the whole documentation with the proper structure to satelite systems - working within other systems but having links to central storage repository(KW) on Solution manager.

There is a feature to distribue the header data to satelite systems and it should make an update in satelite system for IMG project(eather create new one or connect existing one).

Can anyone confirm that the scenario when all the users are loging to SOLMAN and works within it, is the BEST practice for working with Solution Manager blueprinting documentation.

I was trying to find any documentation ragarding this question but haven't found a proper one which could confirm that thing.

Appreciate any help.

Edited by: Artjoms Nikulins on Feb 25, 2010 3:21 PM

Edited by: Artjoms Nikulins on Feb 26, 2010 4:10 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your respond.

Indeed all the users have to have acounts in Solution Manager and they have to be assigned as team members on the project. And lately they can be assigned to specific sub structure like FI, CO etc.

As per my question about satelite systems. There is a feauture to distribute header data from the project which has been create in Solution manager. In other words having the created IMG project at satelite system will give you an option to see header changes being logged into satelite system.

Thanks again for information.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone? Please?

Does anyone had an experience with blueprinting leading a project within Solution Manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the users are required tio have the login and they are to be defined as the users in the implementation project.This is required as every user has to update the documents in there respective modules like SD, MM, FI-CO etc.

Thanks,

Uday Borse