Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encrption / Decrption for Bank Interface using File adapter 7.1

former_member331856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My scenario is IDOC to file.

I have a requirement to integrate SAP Payment run idoc PEXR2002 with one of the bank file format. I am able to generate the file as per the bank requirement. But the client wants to do encryption and decrption from PI side.

Is there any way it can be achieved with out using third party adapters. will the SAP cryptographic toolkit solve in encrpting and decrypting files.

Please suggest me how to approach this.

Regards,

Giridhar.C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi giridhar,

base64 encoding/decoding

/people/farooq.farooqui3/blog/2008/09/24/sap-xipi-encode-outgoing-payload-using-adapter-module

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can either use FTPS (cryptographic toolkit....more info here: /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2007/07/31/sftp-vs-ftps-in-sap-pi)

Or can use an Adapter module for the same: /people/farooq.farooqui3/blog/2008/09/24/sap-xipi-encode-outgoing-payload-using-adapter-module

The above blog mentions the conversion of data into base64 format (encryption) and also has a reference on how to decrypt the base64 data into XML using base64 decoder.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write UDF's for encryption and decryption with 2 jar files(Base64Coder,BASE64Decoder) imported into the imported archives.

Code may look like this.

Encryption:

Base64Coder.encodeString((String)myGlobalContainer.getParameter(a));

Decryption:

BASE64Decoder decoder = new BASE64Decoder();

//Decode the encoded information....

byte b[] = decoder.decodeBuffer(data);

out.write(b);

Let me know if you need any further details