cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File2file Receiver Determination Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing File2file my IR part is activated in ID part I creater 2 CC in Business Service sender with FCC and Receiver with Normal XMLfile after this step Iam trying to create my Receiver Determination Its showing that NO OBJECTS FOUND in interface and Namesapce column.

Regards,

Eswar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar

under sender business service add your interface and namepsace then it will be visible

if still not visible add any -any into the filter criteria

Regards

Ninad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

U need to add message interface names in the bussiness services.Just dbl click on the Bussiness services right side one window will display and assign the sender and reciever interface names and Names spaces under the Bussiness service.

Thanks

Ravi

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you check the interface's direction (inbound/outbound/abstract)?

Also, try clearing the SLD cache.

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Since you are using Business service .You will have to choose the interfaces manually under that particular Business service .Make sure that the Inbound and Outbound interfaces are selected manually .else they will not appear when ypu choose help for the interfaces.

Thanks,

Ram.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Its showing that NO OBJECTS FOUND in interface and Namesapce column.

for business service you need to add your interface to the business service tabs

open business service in ID and add your interfaces there in corresponding tabs

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

PLz Expalin me how to add interfaces to Business service When iam trying to do its creating another new CC

Regards,

Eswar

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<<PLz Expalin me how to add interfaces to Business service When iam trying to do its creating another new CC

as I said - open business serice in ID - go to the change mode

and you will see SENDER AND RECEIVER tabs

put the interface there - is it clear now ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its very easy.

open ur Business service.(double click)

then u have add option(+)

browse ur interface... and namespace....

Save it.

Done

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When Iam creating Receiver Determination its showing both BusinessService SEnder and Receiver which I have to select, in one document suggested to select sender.My question is why I have to select sender while receiving we have to select receiver business sytem PLz clarify my doubt.

Thanks in advance

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case your doubt is still not cleared:

When you create Receiver Determination (ID --> New --> receiver Dtermination), in the pop-up window you select the Sender Business Service and the corresponding Sender Message/ Service Interface .....now this message interrface should be first assigned to the Business Service.....now after we create the RD, we enter the corresponding Receiver Service/ System thereby creating the first relationship between the Sender and Receiver Service/ System in XI/ PI.

The above selection holds true for any scenario developed in XI/ PI.

Regards,

Abhishek.