cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA to solutionamanager

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've configured EWA in my systems using sdccn from solution manager,the status shows ok,the earlywatch aler runs fine in the solution manager but is not send to solution manager.

Transfer of session data completed to destination NONE this si the message i see for the job.sdccn>utilities>task specific-->rfc destinations SDCC_OSS and _back rfc are present.

can you please tell me what i need to do for the EWA to be visible in solution manager

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

system was missing from the solution,i've put it in the solutions and i am able to see the EWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, do you have Solman as master in SDCCN ? if destination appears as NONE then you need to check the Maintenance package job and look for the destination. As long as you get NONE as destination Solman won´t get the information to create the EWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

In your solution manager system dswp--> select the solution > under Solution Monitoring> Early watch alert

here if data is collected by solman then you can see 2 bulbs. once you click on the link system will ask you to run job SM:EXEC SERVICES

you click on start service processing and start background job. once job is completed you can see the report.

hope this helps.

Regards,

Shyam