cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Calculation in delivery output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sales order with 10 Qty and did partial delivery for 5 Qty around 2 months back. when i created the sale order the Local Tax (VAT) is 12.5% and now VAT is changed from 12.5% to 14.5% for a particular state.

To adopt these changes I have created new Material Tax Classification and New tax code. I maintained the conditions records for the same.

Now when i wanted to do delivery for the remainig qty (5 Qty), In sales order I changed the Tax classification of the material to get new VAT 14.5% and i saved the document. But it is not reflecting in the conditions tab b'se of partial delivey done. After doing delivery when i saw the output of delivery it is showing the value for 12.5% instead of 14.5% where as invoice is showing 14.5%. When i checked smartform of delivery it is taking conditions from KONV table where the VAT percentage is showing as 12.5% where as it is supposed to be 14.5%,

pls any one suggest me, how to get 14.5% value in my delivery output??

Regards,

Srikanth.P

Edited by: Srikky on Feb 25, 2010 4:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

KONV table shows the data from Transaction Conditions on the basis of KNUMV field. KNUMV field is available in both VBAK and VBRK. So in your case the delivery print data must be taking the value of KNUMV from VBAK table which is Order Header Table, and there the tax value is 12.5% only. You can check for your Billing No. in VBRK and take its KNUMV to check in KONV table and I am sure that the value there must be 14.5%.

So you will have to change your logic of getting the tax rate for delivery printout, and it should be from VBRK-KNUMV.

Hope now you will be clear.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

I am taking the print for delivery doc, so these conditions are taken from VBAK-KNUM, it is not possible all the time that i will do billing for it. so i wanted these conditions to be taken from Sales document.

Hi Lakshmipathi,

It is my user requirement that they wanted to take the print of the delivery doc along with taxes. So i require the above said changes to be adopted in delivery doc.

Regards,

Srikanth.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this. Adijust the order qty (of the partially delivered line) and make it EQUAL to deliverd qty.

Now create a new line item with the same material with the open quantity and apply the new tax code. the updated VAT should be applicable. Process delivery for this new line.

Hope this helps

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
where the VAT percentage is showing as 12.5% where 
    as it is supposed to be 14.5%,

Try to change the pricing date to current date in sale order and redo the delivery. Not sure whether you will succeed in this but please update

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Technically speaking, delivery is purely related to inventory posting and only in billing, VAT will come into picture and in your case, it is flowing correctly.

Can you please let me know why you want the tax value to flow in delivery ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Code to fetch the Vat % to the Delivery output, if the Delivery ouput is getting the right code from the KONV table where KNUMV= VBAK-KNUMV then it is the correct logic

Then goto the Delivery Document in change mode VL02N and Re-Trigger the Output and check the Layout. If once the Output was retriggered then automatically the New Data will be copied into the Layout.

Please check and revert back.

regards,

santosh