Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I ahve some doubts in Quality certificate for delivery

1) In "condition type for output determination" (SPRO settings),what is the use of maintaining form,If in VV21 (in communication tab) I need to mention the form name again. If i maintain it here it does not come as default form name in VV21.Why is it?

In certificate profile we give the form name again.Why is same setting done so many times?

2) Also I tried with a test case and could not get output without the following setting

""VL02N, "Extras"> "Delivery Output"> "header". Enter the output type and save the delivery."" Why is it when I am maintaining the relevant setting is "Edit output determination procedure" in SPRO

please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In addition to what Craig has explained.

There are two things for COA printing.One is just having the facility of COA print out manually and secondly the automatic message detrmination of output type when we are doing PGI.

The output determination is a standard message determination procedure whcih SAP use everywhere in pricing or selecting output for PO,Sales order or COA etc.

The message determination works with output determination procedure & then in procedure we have different output type(like LCQA).For Output type we have access sequence & for access sequence we maintain condition record(VV21).So in this way we complete the sequence of selecting the final output condition record.Now this functionality we use everywhere so we have to maintain data specifically here to get o/p print automatically.

Hope this clear your doubt little bit.

Cheers,

Tushar

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

COA is a unique animal. The tables in config are not just used to set up the COA outputs but other outputs as well. These outputs require the form to be defined in config. For COA's the form is specified in the COA Profile and the system uses that. While you must maintaing an entry in SPRO for the COA output, you can leave the form field blank. It is not used.

I don't quite follow your second question. COA's are usually set up to have the outputs at the item level and not header level. You use the output detmiination to place the output onto the delivery for you. Then these can be set up to automatically process, (print, fax,etc), the COA when the delviery is picked or PGI'd.

Hope this helps.

Craig