Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed roles in Dev and Test. Now need them as they are in Production!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have made some changes to roles in the Development system as requested. I then transported to Test. However, I was then informed that these roles have already outstanding changes on them (for a few months). These changes have now been transported to Production and I need to back out all my changes before I can test and send to production.

I have searched but cant find anything. Can anyone point me in the direction of some documentation to allow me to copy the roles in Production to Dev?

Yes this is a stupid error and a better change management process and logs would probably have prevented it, I started a new position 2 weeks and the person I have taken over from has gone!

Any help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can anyone point me in the direction of some documentation to allow me to copy the roles in Production to Dev?

Just go through the PFCG menu's and consider what the options 'download' and 'upload' might do.........

2 REPLIES 2

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can anyone point me in the direction of some documentation to allow me to copy the roles in Production to Dev?

Just go through the PFCG menu's and consider what the options 'download' and 'upload' might do.........

0 Kudos

OK now I need to change my name!!! Way more simple than I realised!

Thank you