cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locate CAD names in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like yo know where we can see the approver/manager names defined as CAD in CUP. All the workflow has been configured, but I am not able to find the users name defined as Custom approver determinator. I went through the CUP configuration guide, however unable to find the same.

I was able to locate approvers -> application in CUP, but the page is empty so I believe its a different thing from the role/manager/administrator approver.

Regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

You will have to first configure your CAD approvers and define them in the stage configuration. The configuration guide clearly details this configuration.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

You need to configure approvers or CAD etc. to be able to see them in CUP. CUP is not going to pick up any approver other than manager and security automatically.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur, Alpesh.

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that we have to configure the approvers/CAD in workflow. I have a configured workflow, but I am unable to locate the name of the persons or email addresses of the people assigned the manager or role approvers. I went through the paths/stages/CAD fields, nowhere these are mentioned.

Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

How would Manager gets assigned in CUP? CUP does not store any users. It basically talks to LDAP. UME, SAP HR, SAP etc. for user details and authentication. You can set up LDAP or SAP HR as user details data source and CUP will pick up manager automatically. If you set up UME or SAP, they don't have manager information related with user so users will pick up their manager when creating requests. Role approvers are associated with roles so you need to go to Roles -> serach role and click on the particular role to configure role owners.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh...kudos to you...excellent answer..

got the doubts cleared.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay ,

You can check the same under : CUP --> Configuration ->Workflow

Regards,Ranjiv