Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI4 and CJI9

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need CJI4 and CJI9 show information related to change of planning. As I know tod this happens is needed our project/WBS are integrated planning.

The problem we have is our project cannot be integrated planning ( we are project related to cProject and standard functionallity forbides this siatuation). I have read in other post ( ) that it is possible using a user status which the business transaction 'Plan line items' are assigned.

My question is, If My projects are not integrated planning is it possible see information in CJI4 or CJI9 if a create a correct user status ?

Thanks a lot,

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With user status and no integrated planning indicator you should be fine - however best is to test in your DEV system - very good post from Hakan by the way.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Thank you for your help. I configured it and :

. If I plan cost in CJR2 transaction ( WBS/cost element) --> PI is showed in CJI4

. If I plan cost using Easy Cost Planning (WBS/cost element) --> PI is not showed in CJI4.

The problem is we use Easy cost planning, does anyone know why they works different?

Thanks,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

We are facing the same problem. Did you get to solve it?

Thanks,

Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sara,

Plan line items are written if EITHER a user status allows the business transaction "Write Plan Line Items" (Trx BS33: KEPP) OR the plan integration is activated for the object and for the CO version.

Therefore, the user status should work in your case.

Rgds

Martina