cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-numbering - Chile and Peru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am in the midst of configuring the pre numbering for Chile and Peru.I have completed the Forms type type,confg lot,books etc.I have run a flow until billing creation.

Question:

- What is the procedure to generate the pre numbered form

- how do link above config details to the with the billing document

- how/what is the procedure to use IDDH, IDCP etc

I understand SAP only helps TCodes for Chile and Peru.But there are similar requirements for Ecuador and Colombia.Is there any way to handle this for these countries.

Please help.

Rgds

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this document,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e0a76663-e19a-2c10-809e-81960e2a1424&override...

Also in the following path: SPRO, Sales and Distribution, Billing, Billing Documents, Country-specific features, maintain maximum number of billing items.

Here u201Cis where you can define the maximum number of items allowed for all billing documents within a given sales organizationu201D

Also it is necessary define in the copy control for the particular billing type in the Data VBRK/VBRP the routine u201C006 Single inv. Limitedu201D:

u201CThis is an example of a data transfer routine. FORM routines for data transfer allow you to fine tune the transferred fields during the copying process. This requirement is used to limit the number of line items allowed in any single billing document.u201D

Best Regards,

Johnattan Company

Answers (0)