cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition should not be editable at the item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requrirement that a header condition should not be allowed to manually edited for the item level where as it should be edited at the Header Level.

How can this be acheived, I check on the standard option but i do not find a direct method.

Please suggest the alternative options if any.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varada,

Your statment is little confusing for me.

You are marking one condition type for header as well as Item.

and you want that at item level it should not be editable but at header it should eb editable.

But there is only one indicator for allowing the manual editing of condition and that is not specific for header or item.

My suggestion is you need to go for development in that case.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

You are correct and understood my requirement.

The requirement is the condition for the Header should be automatically determined in some case and in some cases should be editable.

But maintaining the present editable option, there are chances of double freight for eg,.

How can i acheive this by doing development, where should i perform the changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

You are correct and understood my requirement.

The requirement is the condition for the Header should be automatically determined in some case and in some cases should be editable.

But maintaining the present editable option, there are chances of double freight for eg,. as maintaining both header and item.

How can i acheive this by doing development, where should i perform the changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varada,

You can do one thing which is not technical, I think we can do it functionally.

1) Create two Condition type HD00 and HD01.

2) In HD00 --> Make it Header condition --> Manual entries has priority.

3) In HD01 --> Make it Header and Item condition --> Not possible to process manually

4) Assign these two condition in your pricing procedure

5) step 10 HD00

Step 20 HD01 -

> From step 10 -

> Step 20

6) Assign the routine which copy the value from condition HD00 to HD01

So when you are entring the value in HD00, so it will get update at header and item level with HD01.

Please try and revert back with your findings.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The requirement is the condition for the Header should be automatically determined in some case and in some cases should be editable.

Hi,

Remember one thing, conditions that are defined as Header conditions never have access seq. that means they dont have any condition records at all.

So, they have to be entered Manually in the document.

Coming to your requirement that you want Header condition not be edited at Item level,

Goto V/06, select your condition type

Activate the check box for Header Conditions and deactivate the same for Item Conditions

So that you can change the value at Header level only and not at item level.

try this and post your feedback

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

Have you tried the scenerio?

If yes then please revert with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

My requirement is that the condition should be both Header and item so that the determined condition record should be applied for the whole document and not individually.

For eg if my determined condition record is 20 as per the access, this should apply for the whole document and not for individually, this helps when the condition is both header and item, if i simply create a condition type with only item, the condition record is determined for each of the items for if i have 10 it will have 200 finally and a additional header condition will not help.

Hope you understand now, please suggest if there are any user exist which stops me in adding or modifying at the item level, this is just to prohibit doubling the amounts.

Edited by: varada rajan on Feb 25, 2010 3:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

My requirement is that the condition should be both Header and item so that the determined condition record should be applied for the whole document and not individually.

For eg if my determined condition record is 20 as per the access, this should apply for the whole document and not for individually, this helps when the condition is both header and item, if i simply create a condition type with only item, the condition record is determined for each of the items for if i have 10 it will have 200 finally and a additional header condition will not help.

Hope you understand now, please suggest if there are any user exist which stops me in adding or modifying at the item level, this is just to prohibit doubling the amounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Rajan, how it is possible.

You know that the header condition dont have access sequence, so how it could determine the condition record?

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

MT,

If you make the conditio type both Header and item, you can still have the determination of condition records along with the behaviour of Header condition.

Please check and get back if possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make it Header and Group Condition. The value will be applied at Header and it will be distributed among the line items.

If you want to process condition records, Then yes you need to select both Header / Item in the condition type definition. Select manaul entry has pririty (C). Select Group condition and group cond routine 1 - Over all document.. and check if you can achieve what you want

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

> My requirement is that the condition should be both Header and item so that the determined condition record should be applied for the whole document and not individually.

> which stops me in adding or modifying at the item level, this is just to prohibit doubling the amounts.

Dear Varada,

As per my knowledge, there is no need of any User exit or any ABAP development.

If you want the amount to be applied to the whole document, then maintain condition type as Header condition in V/06 and and give value as 2 i.e. Across all cond.types in Group condition routine. The amount entered for this Header condition with the mentioned routine, system will distribute the amount across all items irrespecive of their condition types.

But you have to enter the value amount manually as it is a manual condition type and you cant maintain any condition record.

Moreover, as this is manual condition, you can very well change the value Only at Header level

Your both objectives can be satisfied with the above solution

try this.

Hope you are clear now

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends;

I used the following way to solve the issue, the issue was resolved;

used the User exit USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN_MANU to unallow the manual entry of the freight condition ZFRC to not allow manually enter the condition record in add mode in the condition screen.

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in standard settings, there are three contolling points in condition types for group conditions.

the only one out of the three you can use to achieve what you require is the 'Routine'

you can code your own routine by VOFM

if you add a logic there, e.g. when changes from item fields -> ignore the transfering to pricing...

it might work.

worth giving a try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the condition type configuration in V/06 and untick the amount/percent field in the header condition type

REgards

Damu