cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping anomaly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Gurus,

I have a problem regarding my mapping. The result of my AND statement is false and true (2 outputs because of context) based on the Display Queue. I'm passing the result of my AND statement to a CollapseContext function. When I perform Display Queue on the CollapseContext the input suddenly changes. It becomes false and false instead of false and true. Anyone encountered this before?

Thanks!

IX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So first you have two contexts with one entry each, after CollapseContexts you have one context with two entries, correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yep. any ideas sir?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are you using collapseContext after a boolean?

Would be great if you provide your whole requirement. There may be work-arounds...

Regards

Soumen...

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> yep. any ideas sir?

Sorry, no. It works for me correctly with PI 7.10 Sp 9.

Check for patches and report to SAP.

Regards

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem regarding arrays in message split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you using CollapseContext? If you are looking for result as "false & true" in same context then simply use RemoveContext instead.

If above is not the case then provide a good example with your input and expected output results.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

same result sir. when using display queue in AND, i get false then true in the next row. But in the input of removeContext (removeContext is right after AND) i have false and false..