SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can someone please clear my following doubts w.r.t Account Determination.

1. What are internal Main and subtransactions.

2. What are summarizing transactions ? And y we link them to internal transactions.

This is an example given by SAP in the help section:

Main Transaction :0100 - Consumption Billing.

Sub transaction for the above main transaction

0010 Credit - consumption billing

0020 Receivable - consumption billing

0011 Credit - energy charge

0012 Credit - settlement price

0013 Credit - service charge

0021 Receivable - energy charge

0022 Receivable - settlement price

0023 Receivable - service charge

Only 0100 -- 0010 and 0100 -- 0020 will be linked to internal transactions. The other transactions are not linked to internal transactions.

Could someone please explain this!

Warm regards,

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

periodic billing will have the standard main transaction 100 and

whatever the subtransaction used in the billingschema, while posting the customer

for debit 100 main and 0020 sub and

for credit 100 main and 0010 sub..

for that only it will assigned the main and sub for internally.

Regards,

Ganesh Chelamalla

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

periodic billing will have the standard main transaction 100 and

whatever the subtransaction used in the billingschema, while posting the customer

for debit 100 main and 0020 sub and

for credit 100 main and 0010 sub..

for that only it will assigned the main and sub for internally.

Regards,

Ganesh Chelamalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some standard business processes in FICA for which system determines the main/sub transaction internally.Like for Invoicing we don't need to provide the main/sub transaction manually.SAP provides standard main/sub transactions for this.We just need to assign our main/sub with this internal main/sub.

But if you create any main/sub other than the standard one for which say, you need to post from FPE1 , then you need to provide main/sub manually in FPE1 and for this no internal main/sub allocation is required.

Thanks,

Banasri Mitra

0 Kudos

Dear All,

From what I understand from your comments is that main and sub for invoicing has already been defined internally by SAP.

I am using the standard main 100 and sub 020 for consumption billing which has been assigned a GL.

But now I have a feed-in tariff from my customers for which i need to run a different invoicing which will affect a different GL. Is that possible. If yes, can you please guide me.

Thanks and regards,

Malini