cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Confirmation with no data of Purchase orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are working on SRM5.0 Extended classic scenario and I've used the role SAP_EC_BBP_RECIPIENT - SRM Internal dispatcher for central goods confirmations, however no purchase orders are being selected to perform confirmations.Is there bug or any additional roles to be selected,please advice me.

We have requirement to have central goods recipient in order perform confirmations for purchase orders generated from a particular srm organizational unit. Is there any badi available to restrict the selection of purchase orders in the central goods confirmation screen.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sathya,

I think there is no bug in the role.

You have to choose Confirm Goods / Services Centrally opiton; then also not coming means, please check Extended Search option, see all input values are correct, especially Purchase organisation field.

Regards,

Suneel Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

All the fields are blank in the extended search under confirm goods/services centrally but still there are no purchase orders being displayed.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the PM Purchase org attribute in Org structure:PPOSA_BBP for the respective user. Whether the same for the which he going to confirm the PO's (Purchase org).

Regards,

Suneel Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

I've maintained the attribute PM Purchase organization but still it doesn't work.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Koppisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked by maintaining some other pur org in PM purhcase org attribute in org structure(PPOMA_BBP)...i can able to confirm PO for that particular Org unit through Confirm centrally transaction.

Can you please check again through confirm centally and make sure all filed should be balnk in extended search.

Regards,

Suneel Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

I've checked in the extended search and still no purchase order are being picked to do confirmation and received message as

"No documents correspond to search criteria or no authorization"

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

It is working now when I include " * " in search field of Purchase order.

Thank you for help.

Best Regards,

Sathya Kumar.

Answers (0)