Hi,

ewa report showing Errors in Data Collection

The following exceptions were raised during data collection:

Host Function Name Exception

sapbwpapp GET_FSYS_SINGLE SHARED_MEMORY_NOT_AV

sapbwpapp GET_MEM_ALL SHARED_MEMORY_NOT_AV

sapbwpapp GET_CPU_ALL SHARED_MEMORY_NOT_AV

sapbwpapp FILL_SNAPSHOT_DATA SHARED_MEMORY_NOT_AV

plz kindly help me to resolve this error.

kvl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check the EWA Session Log which is run in sapbwpapp system using SDCCN. Any errors/warnings are listed there as mentioned in EWA Report ?

The EWA Session Data is collected at Satelite system and then they are transferred to Solution Manager System and/or to SAP for EWA Report generation.

Execute RTCCTOOL in both Solution Manager System and in Satellite system to get more information about the possible gapes (such as required Add/on, SAP notes implementation ) to have better service preparation. If required, Apply the recommended SAP Notes or Support Patches in both Solman and Satellite System as suggested Service Preparation Check (RTCCTOOL).

Also, verify the last EWA reports to check weather the same errors are reported earlier or not.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

this is our ewa report.

addon installed in BI system st-pi - 2005_1_700 patch level 3

st-a/pi - 01L_BCO700

kindly help me.

kvl

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Execute RTCCTOOL report using SE38 in BI system as well as in your SOLMAN System to get more information about the possible gapes (such as required Add/on, SAP notes implementation ) to have better service preparation. If required, Apply the recommended SAP Notes or Support Patches as suggested Service Preparation Check (RTCCTOOL).

Ensure that SAPOSS connection is working well in BI system and other required SAP systems.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I checked RTCCTOOL and no problem . sucessful all of notes

regard

sinan