cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

at the time creating delivery through project tcode : CNS0, i am getting following error please help to resove this

Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery

Message no. VU013

Diagnosis

When the system checked whether saving delivery was permitted, it determined that the requirements stored in Define Incompletion Procedures for this document do not allow this subsequent function.

System Response

The system does not permit this subsequent function.

Procedure

If this message appears during online processing, you can edit the document by choosing Edit -> Log of incomplete items.

If the message appeared during background processing, you can analyze the problem by regenerating the delivery

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you read the procedure section it gives you the action to be taken.

Edit -> Log of incomplete items

Check the log & you should be able to identify what is missing & you would need to provide those details, before the delivery document is created.

Revert if you face any issues with the log details.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have check sale order incmpletion log.

it shows document is complete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to check that in the delivery document (VL02), not in sales order.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir

in cnso system does not allow me to create delivery document and how will i check in vlo2 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it taking you to the create delivery document VL01 & then not allowing for the document to be saved? or is it blocking at CNS0 level itself?

Regards,

Vivek

Added

Check OSS note - 335504

Former Member
0 Kudos

ERROR COMES AT THE TIME OF CNSO.

BUT BEACUSE OF YOUR HELP DELIVERY HAS BEEN MADE BUT NOT ABLE TO DO PGI. SYSTEM STILL SHOWS ,DOCUMENT IS INCOMPLETE. I CHECK EDIT--> INCOMPLETENESS BUT SHOWS DOCUMENT IS COMPLETE AND ERROR SHOES FOLLOWING MESSAGE :

Document is incomplete: You cannot post goods movement

Message no. VU010

Diagnosis

When the system checked whether posting this goods movement was permitted, it determined that the requirements stored in Define Incompleteion Procedures for this document do not allow this subsequent function.

System Response

The system does not permit this subsequent function.

Procedure

Edit the document by choosing Edit -> Log of incomplete items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One thing, please refrain from using CAPS, i hope you're aware of good online etiquites.

About the issue, did you check the incomplete log in VL02 (i.e. delivery document) by following the menu path?

If the check says document complete & still does not allow for posting, then check with your SD personnel on the definition of incompleteness check definition.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks issue is solve delivery made

in edit ---> log of incompleteness system doesn't shows anything. but when we again select edit & redetermine incompleteness that system shows me the information which needs to fill up. i have do that and delivery & pgi is done.

thanks sir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know issue is solved, do close the thread.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do VL10G for an intercompany STO and getting the message below.

When the system checked whether saving delivery was permitted, it determined that the requirements stored in Define Incompletion Procedures for this document do not allow this subsequent function.

No log in PO to check for incompleteness. Please help

Ken_Melching
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please create a new SCN issue.