cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

at the time creating delivery through project tcode : CNS0, i am getting following error please help to resove this

Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery

Message no. VU013

Diagnosis

When the system checked whether saving delivery was permitted, it determined that the requirements stored in Define Incompletion Procedures for this document do not allow this subsequent function.

System Response

The system does not permit this subsequent function.

Procedure

If this message appears during online processing, you can edit the document by choosing Edit -> Log of incomplete items.

If the message appeared during background processing, you can analyze the problem by regenerating the delivery

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some Data is missing in your delivery document which is assigned in Incompletion procedure

goto delivery document and choose EDIT --> Incompetion as suggested in the long text of the error message

this will direct to the incomplete field in the delivery document , fill the data and try to save,

you can control the incompletion procedure from the following menu path :

IMG> sales and distribution> basic function >Log of incomplete items>Define incompleteness Procedure

Regards

senya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS TO ALL

PROBLEM IS SOLVE. OSS NOTES WERE VERY HELP FUL

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I dont know why you posted the same question in Dec'09 and closed with Answered without mentioning why you have closed as shown in the link

[DELIVERY THROUGH PROJECT| ]

Meanwhile, please check any of the following notes

a) 161549

b) 335504

c) 432959

d) 608056

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

but sir,

i can not save delivery as the error comes at the time of saving.

i have check sale order, system shows : document is complete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sing,

When you are in delivery then before saving, Go to Edit (Menu) --> Incompleteness.

It will show you the incomplete feilds.

Please try and revert bac with your findings.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 25, 2010 11:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply.

let me clear that we are not doing deliveries with vlo1n tcode.

we does it with CNS0 and until it saves we can goes to vlo2n tcode.

with this cnso delivery can only create. and with vlo2n we make PGI.

and in CNs in Edit menu there is no such field available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CNS0 is used when you create delivery with reference to any project. i.e . delivery from project

It is happening because you must be trying to save delivery doc. for dangerous goods. If it is the case then you cant save the delivery.

However, if you still want to create delivery doc. for dangerous goods then OVA2, select the incompletion procedure for delivery type and remove the field DGOODS2 and then try to create delivery.

try and post your feedback

Hope you get some inputs

regads,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

we are not manufacturing any dangerous goods.

but i have done changes as per your suggestion but still error occures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are saying system give error while saving delivery doc.

When you create delivery doc. after entering all the data, go to Edit menu and click on Incompleteness Log and check what data is still missing. System will tell you if there is any missing data.

Try this and revert

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the INCOMPLETION LOGS in the Sales order for which you are doing Delivery.

Goto the Sales order in VA02 and EDIT---->INCOMPLETION LOGS and enter the Missed Data .

Now try to Do delivery using CNS0.

Please chceck and revert back.

regards,

santosh