cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price scales issue in credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have issue where in the order the prices scales for 20 quantity is 29 $ and but user wants to return the items 3 in out of 20

where the price scales of 3 quantity is 32, when the user creates credit memo it is taking the price of the 32$ not 29,

Please let me know what could be the reas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you to create a new condition type for this purpose. While creating creadit memo, it would be good if you use this condition type.

Depending on your convenience also, you can mark this condition as manual condition so that you can enter the direct price in credit memo.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answers, does it has got any effect in the copying controls , when I find the copying contols for the combimation of invoice and the T=return order, I do not find the item category used in the return order , Does this make any diffrence, any other thoughtas will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not very much clear but if your asking about Item category importance then Yes, its very important because it controls the pricing for your item.

If you are creating the Return order with the refrence of F2 invoice then in your copy control in the item category the pricing type should be D Copy pricing elements unchanged

So the price should be the same, at what price you have sent the good, you will take it back with the same Price.

Hope this helps,

Please try and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to change the price manually?

Regards,

MT