cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default magnification of PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i create an PDF with the usual functional moduls and display it in WD4A.

by default I get a magnification of 138%, but I would like to see the document in 100% size.

Can I somehow set this as default? I somehow did not found anything under "preferences" in the form designer.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if you can do such thing in WDA, but I am think you can do that when printing and offline/ printform from ABAP. Go to the transaction SE38, use name like FP_* and to the research. I ma not sure, but something like FP_TST_18 or something demonstrates how to set up this magnification thing. If I am right, you could try to find the same in the PDF API from WDA.

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello you two!

Thanks for the answers! If its not possible its also good to know and of course I will tell the users to change their properties by themselve locally if they want to have 100% by default.

Otto: I will try it out just to serve my natural curiosity. But I assume that these changes need to be done after each generation of the form and I thing thats maybe what the users want me to do but what I dont want

Thanks again for your appreciated help guys!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is no setting related to this in Designer because its the Reader which is rendering the form. So you would have to make changes in your Reader through

Edit --> Preferences --> Page Display --> Zoom --> 100%