cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control troubles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Actually i´m having troubles with the copy control between a sales document (YC05) to a billing document (YC05). I am creating the billing document YC05 with reference to a sales document YC05. The billing document is created but it does not copy the pricing determination from the sales document. I already went to SPRO to the copy control transaction to check if the copy control between this document types is activated and everything is alright.

When i saw the analysis of the pricing in the billing document, i noticed that it is reacting like, if no condition record exists for the condition type that controls the base price.

I will appreciate a lot your help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garpor97,

If pricing procedure is not coming that means some problem is in determination.

Please check the following settings

Go to VOFA --> Select your billing type --> See the details --> In the section Account assignment/Pricing --> Assign the Doc. pric. procedure.

Go to OVKK ->check the required determination.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below points

1. Check the condition record price in the tcode VK12 for the base price condition

2. Check the pricing procedure determination in t code OVKK

3.Check the base price condition record validity in T code VK12

4.find the copy control configuration in VTFA as below

Copying requirements 001 Header

Determ.export data B

Allocation number

Reference number

Copy item number

Copying requirements 002 Item Billing quantity A

Data VBRK/VBRP 000 Pos./neg. quantity +

Pricing type G

PricingExchRate type

Price source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check in VTFA (copy control), what is the pricing type maintained. Check & confirm.

And also please check in SPRO ->basic function->Pricing ->pricing control->Define & assign Pricing procedure->Assign document pricing procedure to billing.

thanks