Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check number not displayed - SapScript

carlos_rodriguez4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a SapScript for checks, the issue we are facing is that check number is sometimes not displayed when creating the check, sometimes it is displayed. But when we re-print the check, check number is always displayed. I am taking such number from PAYR-CHECT. I am guessing that this field may not be populated by the time the sapscript is created, but I don't know where else can I take this number from.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Debug the program & and script what data your getting ...

Check the data according to your requirement

Take the help of your functional people u will resolve your isssue ..

Let me know if any concerns......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know, when this Script is called whether before sving any order or after save.

Usually it will called when you press SAVE button and that too after saving the details to Databse.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamsi.

carlos_rodriguez4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well is hard to know exactly when it is called because it is configured using transaction fbzp, so we just specified the form name. I was checking fbzp but did not get anything saying whenl it will be called. I will try to debug and find out the moment this form is called.

carlos_rodriguez4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I solved this issue. Basically I am not longer taking the check number from table PAYR (cause aparently is not updated at the moment the form is called), instead, I am taking the check number from a transfer structure called REGUD, so I basically replaced PAYR-CHECT with REGUD-CHECT and problem solved.

Thanks all for your help,