cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported Transport request has been deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

Imported Transport request has been deleted by mistakenly in my sandbox server .

is there any issue will be happen.

and one more Clarification

usr\sap\trans\log -- this directory is contain 2 GB log files . if i delete this log files or taken a backup to some other drives any issue will come .

kindly advise me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no issues with deletion of transport request from SAP frontend, if you delete related data and cofile from OS level, then would be an issue that you cannot import/re-import that particular request again.

And before going to delete your old tranport files from OS level, just copy them into some other location for future use.

Regards,

Nick Loy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Imported Transport request has been deleted by mistakenly in my sandbox server .

If you have the source system where the transport was created you can use a simple ABAP like

report ZRERELEASE_REQUEST
PARAMETERS: TRAUFTRG(10) TYPE C DEFAULT 'SIDK'.
parameters: status like e070-trstatus default 'D'.
PARAMETERS: TEST(1) TYPE C DEFAULT 'X'.
TABLES: E070.

SELECT * FROM E070 WHERE TRKORR = TRAUFTRG.
   WRITE: / E070-TRKORR,  E070-TRSTATUS.
   IF TEST = ' '.
    MOVE status TO E070-TRSTATUS.
    WRITE: / E070-TRKORR,  E070-TRSTATUS.
    UPDATE E070.
   ENDIF.
ENDSELECT.

start it, enter your request number and execute. Then you can re-release the request.

Markus

ashish_mishra2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do not have to import this deleted transport request in further landscape's system then no worries.

If yes ..you have to import it further...do this activity in the system where actually the request was created.

create a request from SE01 as "transport of copies" and include the deleted request as content of this transport of copies. Release the same.

once you release the request you will get the new request's cofile and data at OS level ..which is again ready for import.

Cheers !!!

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you deleted from OS data and cofile, you should not run into any issues. You can delete the logs if you do not want to view the transport logs. Also before deleting make sure your /usr/sap/trans is not shared/NFS with Dev/QA/Production.

Thanks,

Naveed