Did you mean: 

Rebate Basis in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a pricing procedure as follows. my question is specific to rebate basis

step 10 PR00

step 20 total value

step30 rebate basis............. in this step 30 there is no step number in "from and "to" column" and there is no routine in alt cal type and alt cond base value. only thing is 7in sub to field (carry over value to KOMP-BONBA).

step 180 ZT61 (customer rebate).........in this step in the "from" column.. step 30 is mentioned and 24 in requirement column and nothing else in other column (i.e. alt cal type and alt cond base vlaue is empty)

my question is how is the value calculated for step 30 (rebate basis)...... Unless and until value is calculated, the value cannot passed to KOMP-BONBA

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Active cumulative value (from condition types) upto step 29 will be captured in Step 30.(Any statistical values will not be considered) So Step 30 will become the base value to calculate rebate.

So in step 180 ZT61 will be calculated based on the step 30 value and apply the required value, reqmnt 23 is to show the rebates only in invoice.

Hope this helps

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sai,

thanks for the reply. But how this is possible. There is nothing in the "from" and "to" column in step 30(rebate basis) and no alt cal/base va routinr........so how it adds values for all previous condition types ??

2nd question......why is the value calculated in step 30 passed to sub total 7 (carry over to komp-bonba)

Edited by: sapsd73 on Feb 24, 2010 6:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When there is no From and To , Step 30 will consider 0 to 29. So it will check for all Active (Non statistical / Non Excluded) Price / Discount types and get the final cumulative value and keeps that value in Step 30. The sub total KOMBA is reserved for rebate basis for SAP. After Step 30 there might be other conditions , which should not be considred for calculating the rebate basis.

So at step 180, the rebate condition is provided the base price as step 30 and the discount / rebate amount will be calculated based on this value.

Hope this helps

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I forgot to ask one thing.

why step 30 will take 0 to 29.......... step 10 is basic price and step 20 is total value which includes basic price ......so if step 30 takes 0 to 29, then the value is doubled (total value+basic price) !!!

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

it will only consider condition types values