cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Smartform to Transaction VLO1N0 - Outbound Delivery w/o Order Ref.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I need to know how I can assign an Smartform developed by the programming department, to transaction VLO1N0 (Outbound Delivery without Order Reference).

I believe this should be thru configuration.

Regards,

Hector.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

To set the output type-

1. go to transaction NACE- select V2- application for shipping and click on output types

2. Create any Zxxx output type- which u can copy already an existing one if access sequence match to ur requirement.

3. slect the output type and click on processing routines - over here defiine the smartorm

rest is pretty straight forward .

any issues let me know

jasmeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jasmeet.

First of all, thank you for a quick response.

I defined a new Output Type (Zxx1), and then assign a the Smartform without any issues.

My question is..

How can I assign my new Output type to transaction VL01NO? My client needs this new ouput type for that transaction, everytime time he create a new Delivery Output.

Regards,

Hector.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved!!!!

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

Smartforms are attached to output types and output types are setup in customization to be determined based on condition technique or can be manually specified in the delivery documents. Please perform output determination. If this is not what you want, then please provide more details on what you want to achieve.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil.

First of all, thank you for your response.

Basically I need to assign new Output Type to transaction VL01NO. Right now the system brings two output types;

LD00 - Delivery Note

MAIL - Mail

I need to know what steps I have to perform thru configuration, in order to include a new Output Type in this transaction VL01NO.

Regards,

Hector

Edited by: Hector Perez on Mar 18, 2010 9:02 PM