cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send documents with distribution type INT error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting error in the FM CVV4_GENERATE_RMA has been determined for the generation and

error occurred in function module <SO_ATTACHMENT_INSERT_API1>

while document distribution with originals as attachment (does not work) .

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

due to some other similar issues I can also suggest you the following measurments for testing:

Please try switching back to using SAPHTTP instead by creating the following entry in the SDOKPROF table:

NAME: USEHTTPPLG

VALUE: OFF

Leave all the remaining fields blank. Save your changes. Please also use the program RSHTTP05 to regenerate SAPHTTP and SAPHTTPA, and ensure you have the latest version of these programs as per the note 164203.

Further notes 1382813, 1163992 and 946660 helped to solve such behavior for other systems.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I will try the suggested steps and get back to you. The problem is that after tansition of Content Server, document distribution with originals as attachment is not happening. Docs are posted with ER status when viewed through CVI9.

Hope i have expressed my problem better.

Thanks a lot for your support.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

I've just checked the coding of function module CVV4_GENERATE_RMA but here the module SO_ATTACHMENT_INSERT_API1 is not called in the standard.

Could you please do a syntax check for both function modules and provide us more information of possible mentioned errors.

Best regards,

Christoph