cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release of inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

I had and issued in QM where my sample in not calculated. As a result my inspection lot is also not released.

My inspection type is 9: Recurring inspection. And in my inspection plan i have assigned a physical sample drawing procedure.BUt when i try assigning a sample in the lot the following message occurs:

"Sample Determination data missing for no of containers & lot container".

Also in my inspection plan , characteristic i have assigned an inspection characteristic for the characteristic. Does this have any impact on the physical sample drawing procedure?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aji Kurian Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In simple ways

1.Assign sampling proceduure to each MIC in the task list.(relevent to sample mgt)

2.Assign the container data in the sample drawing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

to calculate sample qty you need to put lot container numbers.

That you can put in Change inspection lo QA02.After putting lot container number click on sample tab once you click on this tab new tab will apeear their sample qty click their .then only your sample qty will get calculated & then save lot.

Check & revert me back

Regards

SANIL

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You probably need to assign a sampling procedure some where. There are several places to do so but probably the most common is to assign one to the characteristics in the inspection plan.

Most places don't need a physical sample drawing procedure unless they are in regulated industry such as pharma. The drawing procedure has no impact on calculating sample sizes.

Craig