cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Issue in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have designed a new form and assigned to NEU in NACE.

But when I am trying to PRINT PREVIEW its showing me error -

No output request open. Document processing not possible.

Message no. SSFCOMPOSER160

Diagnosis

You tried to process a new document by calling function module SSFCOMP_PROCESS_DOCUMENT, but no output request is open.

System Response

The system issues an error message.

Procedure

Check the sequence in which you call the function modules SSFCOMP_OPEN and SSFCOMP_CLOSE. This is probably an internal error. Contact the SAP hotline and report the problem.

For all the PO document I can see the preview if I ll keep the older form in NACE.

I searched forum and could able to see couple of threads which speaks about the SPOOL CLEARING ISSUE.

I tried to clear spool as well by using program RSPO1041 but did not help.

Please give me some idea to fix this issue.

Thanks,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check your driver program when your calling the new designed form will in entry_neu routine are not

Only nace configuration is not enough to call the smartform .

U have to make the changes in the driver program in entry_neu routine u have to call the smartform

Let me know if any concerns...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Redeiz,

I checked my Driver Program and its reading the smartform frm TNAPR and pulling the correct form name and the Function Module.

The error is coming from the Function Module 'SSFCOMP_PROCESS_DOCUMENT' which is called from within the Form Function Module.

I am not very sure if we can do anything from the driver program.

Let me know if you have a different idea.

Thanks,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In driver program you are replacing tnapr-fonam with required form

call the form what you have assigned in the above with passing proper parameters

debug the driver program check which form is calling in the driver program .

Let me know if any concerns.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rediez,

Thanks for all you time for this issue.

I tried changing the previous assigned form for which I could able to see the print preview, but after I made necessary changes again I am seeing the same error while print preview.

Also as you said I modified the Driver Prog to replace TNAPR-FONAM to the smartform name. Checked the Function Module name its pulling is also correct. Again same issue.

Its triggering all codes inside the Form FM but finally going to error.

Please let me know if I can try something else.

Thanks,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Let us assume

TNAPR-FONAM = zform1. (Configured zform1 in nace )

in driver program u have to assign form name based on your invoice type

TNAPR-FONAM = zform2 .

after u done this zform2 will be triggered automatically ..

Let me know if any concerns .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Difficult, because there are many possiblities that may be the cause of your problem.

Have you determined the correct FM to be executed via FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'?

Have you attempted to debug the FM whose name is supplied by FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'?

Is the correct FM being executed for your Smartform?

In Smartforms itself you can access the generated FM by using F8. You can set a stop and commence debugging.