cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS Invoice stops with style not found /smb40/sf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gentlemen,

I've uploaded an invoice smartform from an other system and when I run this it stops without a message. With debug I found the error SMARTFORMS No 400 Object /SMB40/SF.

After checking three times my form for this style I found the following section in /1BCDWB/LSF00000011F01:

%SECTION-NAME = '%OUTATTRIB35'.
%SECTION-STYLE = '/SMB40/SF'.
%SECTION-LANGU = %LANGUAGES-LANGU1.
CALL FUNCTION 'SSFCOMP_BEGIN_SECTION'
     EXPORTING  SECTION = %SECTION
     EXCEPTIONS OTHERS  = 1.
IF SY-SUBRC <> 0. RAISE ERROR. ENDIF.

This is located in the main section of the items table in window main between two different programms from the invoice form.

Questions:

Where is the source for the generated programm? Can I change this?

How can I create or upload /SMB40/SF? In my current system the name space and the style are missing ?

Do you have another idea to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot and regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Remove the stlyes in form and creat new styles in form

Edited by: kalandar on Feb 25, 2010 6:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was no visible wrong style in form. The problematic style came from a program knot and you can't see or change styles within a program knot. They only way solving issues like this is removing the wrong knot.

Edited by: Stefan Wendler on Feb 25, 2010 8:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is what we did to solved this problem with style /SMB40/SF. Here are the steps which I followed to resolve the error.

Step. 1: From SMARTFORMS transaction, Execute the form with Error you will get a FM name, Now display the form and Click on Find Button, Select mainprogram Radio button and search the style /SMB40/SF. Note down all the nodes where this style is used.

Step 2: Remove the style from the nodes and activate. If you still find the style in form then note down the nodes above and below the style.

Step 3: Download the form for Backup first. Now remove both the nodes which were noted in step 2. Activate the form and now add the two nodes again back to form which were removed earlier.

Step 4: Activate the form and the Issue is Resolved.

Rajkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it:

The above code is part of a program knot in smartforms. I have no idea why there is a style setting in a program knot but when I copy the content of the program to a new one and exclude the old one the entire form runs.