cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can I set up the account determination with combination of Sales office since sales office fieLd doesn't exist in account determination field catalogue.

The combination would be sales org ,division ,sales office and customer account assignment group.

Please throw your ideas on above requirement.

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before closing any OLD threads, please go through the first thread which I had posted and you can find on top of this forum. Dont add any unwanted comments to OLD threads and push the current thread down.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create table by V/12, then assign this table in access sequence KOFI or KOFK

OR ELSE

IMG >> SD >> Basic functions >> Account Assignment/Costing >> Revenue Account Determination >> Define Dependencies Of Revenue Account Determination

Also add fields in field catlogs

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

My question is that sales office is not in standard account determination field catalogue to add as a new field.

Can I add as a new field and after can i set up account determination with combination of sales office and sales org,div and customer acc ass group.

Regards

Venkat

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Go to IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Account Assignment/Costing - Revenue Account Determination - Define Dependencies Of Revenue Account Determination

Field catalog: Allowed fields for the tables

Here try to insert Sales Office Feild if it is available in Feild Catalouge...

The Sales Office Field is mostly not availalbe in standard Feild Catalogue... But still try it...

Hoep this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to get the sales office field added to the structure KOMCV / KOMPCV. Then you can add to the allowed fields and then create the required condition table.

Then in the user exit RV60AFZZ, in the form USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV, you need to get this field updated

Please take the help of your ABAP person.

Hope this helps

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I dont think that possible, account determination is your Std. SAP and I have a doubt that you can change it.

Regards,

MT