cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD4A linked to portal theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a couple of WD4A apps being launched from the Related Activities section of MSS.

These are the only iViews which don't pick up the custom theme which has been set up.

They open in a new browser window.

How can I get them to follow the theme?

Regards,

Rob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

When you look at the URL in the new browser window, is it actually beginning with the URL of the portal or is the MSS application directly launching the AS-ABAP URL? I suspect that if you are not seeing the theme of the portal then the WDA application is being launched standalone. If this is the case, you would either have to change the MSS application (not sure what possibilities exist there) or create a standalone theme that matches your portal theme and import it into your AS-ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The url has my portal then ?NavigationTarget=ROLES%3A%2F%2Fportal_content%2Fcom.marstons.marstons_content%2Fcom.marstons.mit_self_service%2Fcom.marstons.roles%2Fcom.marstons.mit.mfe%2FPeople_Connect%2Fcom.marstons.mit.mfe%2Fcom.marstons.mit.relatedactivitieslauncher_discipline_grievance&WebDynproNamespace=&WebDynproApplication=&DynamicParameter=sap.xss.popup%26sap.xss.menuhdr%3DSAPDEFAULT%26sap.xss.menusrv%3DZMIT_HCM_SERV_RELACTIVITY_DSCPLNE_GRIEVE%26sap-epcm-guid%3D3FC16EF3392A2D1BBA908C2915EC911C344D825B8DE6D2A3F94FF2AFC3A48031%26sap.xss.relact%3DZMIT_HCM_AREA_RELATEDACTIVITY%26sap.xss.selectedObject%3Dsap.xss.sessionKey83&CurrentWindowId=WID1267025319556&NavMode=3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rob,

Were you able to resolve this problem ?

Can you please share your experience....

I am facing the same issue with my WD4A applications (ESS related) in my portal ...

Thanks,

Raj

Answers (0)