cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order and Billing Should be Block as per Customer Payment Terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

When credit limit exceeded to limits As per their client requirement in sales order level credit check has done and it will save , when they trying to do Delivery it is not possible to proceed. With out changing the credit master record they want to release the sales order for special permission (VKM3)

same why i suggested the client when the payment term days exceeds how to block the customer?

Manual blocking the customer for specific sales area sales order level and billing document level . When the Payment terms exceeded . Infact I have checked with my colloegues Payment terms is transactional specific mainly used for some financial reporting example ageing report here when you look at the customer is not paid before the payment term days . you can go to VD05 block the customer.

this i have suggested , is any automically blocking the customer when the payemnt terms days exceeds ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If for eg the payment term is 30days credit. ie. to make a payment within a 30days.

On 31st day this open item will be overdue.

In OVA8 - you have option of Open items. This will be used for the Overdue open items.

You can do the settings here & block the document whenever Overdue % of the customer exceeds as per mentioned.

thanks

Anirudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

OVA8 is controls entry credit management. But there will be so many payment terms 30 days 40days etc. how can i maintain overdue dates in OVA8

As i understood you main to maintain certain days (client decision)in overdue dates in OVA8 this will applicable for all the customer

right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Open item option in OVA8 will consider all the overdue items (irrespective of payment terms).

If the particular line item in FBL5N is falling overdue, it will be considered.

% mentioned there is OD/OS percentage, ie. overdue/outstanding %. ie. if you maintain 50% in the OVA8, if your overdue value is 1000 USD & total outstanding is 2000 USD, so your od/os % is 50%. The moment your OD value increases from 1000 to eg 1200USd, system will set a credit block.

Generally noDays open item can be kept blank

I hope it is clear to you

thanks

Answers (0)