cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Document Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created a sales order for a single material with 1 quantity and then created a delivery for this same sales order and then the invoice with reference of this delivery document. so after creating a invoice I checked the document flow and status of sales order which was coming BEING PROCESSED. So I thought the accounting document is not clear therefore the status is being processed. For that with the help of FICO consultant I cleared the accounting document also. after that I checked the document flow and status of sales order which is yet coming as BEING PROCESSED. Ideally it should be COMPLETED now.

Please tell me why the status update is not working properly???

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Go to the order VA03 --> Environment --> status overview. The exact status of the header and item can be found here. You may have chances to know why the status is being processed.

Also

Check whether you have checked 'document flow update' field at item level in copy control

Check your settings for completion rule in item category

If it is due to incorrect status message, run report SDVBUK00. That might fix the error. It is recommended to run this first in test mode.

Br, Sats.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you got 10 points. Sorry for the mistake.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV7 tcode and then select your item category and look for the field Completion Rule and make sure you jave the option as B

Also, check your copy contro, settings and make sure that the Update Document Flow check box is ticked.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SAP 2020,

Actually after keeping completion B from A also it was not becoming completed i tried C also. then I left it blank. and the status is now becoming completed as the sales order fully delivered. It was not possible to go there without your suggestion. thanks yaar.

regards,

Sanjay