Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Integration with MOSS

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to develop a POC for one of my client.

What all questions I need to ask them to initiate this POC ( PI Integration with MOSS )

Thanks in advance,

J Augastine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing special about integration with Sharepoint. You have to use Web Services.

VJ

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks 4 the info !!!

All these talks about integration, but no where there is any mention about SAP PI

I am specifically looking for some documents or links which describes about integration of Sharepoint with SAP PI

If anyone has done integration of Sharepoint with SAP PI, please share your experience.

Thanks in advance,

J Augastine

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Audstin,

It should function as a normal SOAP scenario ..where if the MOSS is the sender ..XI will have to create a webservice and a WSDL and send it to the MOSS server...

if MOSS is the receiver ...Moss has to create a webservice and send the corresponding WSDL to XI which will be uploaded in XI

this is like a normal webservice scenario ,,,u can search for SOAP scenarios in XI in the forum

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Augastine ,

I have a similar scenario where I should send a file to SharePoint Server. I was wondering if you were able to figure it out.

I am trying to use Copy.asmx (sharepoint web service) to post a file to MOSS. However, there is no wsdl file available, so I am having trouble with identifying correct message type and how to send data as a stream (or if there is any other way).

I am using SOAP adapter with user authentication, and action - http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/CopyIntoItems

I also used this link as reference - http://www.oriolardevol.com/Article/Details/3

If anyone already implemented this, please help!!

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Were you able to successfully integrate with SharePoint server?

What were the steps that you executed to integrate PI with SharePoint?

Thanks,

Francis

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone worked on PI Integration with MOSS ???

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone worked on PI Integration with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server ???

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have not worked on it but sound like integration with ( MS SQL database )

Also Sharepoint is capable of handling SOAP messages ...so u can use a SOAP adapter

Edited by: Tarang Shah on Feb 24, 2010 9:55 PM

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

Thanks 4 the info !!!

Please do share any documents or links related to that (PI Integration with Sharepoint)

Regards,

J Augastine

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos