cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Solution Manager - Travel Management for Route Cause Analisys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you describe how to configure Solution Manager to monitor (RCA-E2E) our Travel System (SAP Enterprise Portal + SAP HR)?

Best regards,

Diego.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

You mean to say, you have EP say SID "xyz" and SAP HR module installed on ECC say SID "ABC" and you want to perform RCA for both these systems?

in this case you can add xyz in system component(SMSY) as EP and add system ABC part of ERP.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I configured the SMSY as described.

Now I have to install the Diagnostic Agent on HR and see if RCA can monitor everything.

Thanks

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

What exactly you want to performby implementing RCA ?

RCA is generally used for system administration and monitoring, it has nothing to do with which module you are using.

Since you hve configured java app adn EP in SMSY, you will be able to monitor / adminstrate those product.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

What I want is administration and monitoring systems, with the most critical, Enterprise Portal.

On Enterprise Portal is installed and configured the Travel Management (ESS / MSS) connected to the SAP HR (Web Dynpro ABAP). Now wanting to monitor and analyze this solution, by the book, I should see the RCA the two systems together. Probably I have not configured correctly SMSY.

Regards,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RCA configuration remain same for all the module/component

All the steps are there in thread

SPRO>SAP SOlutionManager Implementation Guide> SAP Solution Manager>Basic settings> Root Cause analysis

here you can find all the information regarding setup, please follow one after the other.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've probably misconfigured systems in SMSY for my scenario, in fact the root cause analysis is working, but I see enterprise portal "SID-Java application server, SID BI Java and Enterprise Portal" lacks the HR.

You can tell me how to configure it correctly?

Regards,

Diego.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer:

SPRO>SAP SOlutionManager Implementation Guide> SAP Solution Manager>Basic settings> Root Cause analysis

Rajeev